Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I don't know what most of you lot did but we made the most of the weather. Went to hipsville for a few hours then off to our favourite pub for a couple of beers then home. Just loving life, the sunshine, good friends and the Chevy. Might regret the sunburn tomorrow though!!!.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Started chopping logs for next winter!

Later, dragged the Sportster out to prepare it for m.o.t. and found the swing arm wasn't bolted up so spent a while sorting that... Mates, beers and nice cars sounds like a better job tho'...

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
Me and the mrs done about 150 miles cruisin in the truck, stafford, bridgenorth, welshpool, shrewsbury and a host of others. that's 8000 miles since september last year. if you've got it, use it.

·
Full Bloody Rebel!
3,426 Posts
We left home at 8am to drop my Grandson back to Mum in Southampton, then went food shopping, had some lunch, drove the Chevy and met up with friends for a couple of beers, back to plant the flowers bought last weekend, mowed the lawn and cut the grass behind the back fence, stopped at 9pm for a bite, bit of telly and bed!! Good day, but missed KK!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts