Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought about changing my carb from the standard 2 barrel and std fanimold to a performer fanimold and eddy 600cfm carb!! will i gain anything or will i just waist £450??? its a pretty stock 350 with 305 heads ( the bigger valve version ) and a mild cam but not sure which one!! and stock headers????? also runs a stock dissy with the built in coil................. ta

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
thought about changing my carb from the standard 2 barrel and std fanimold to a performer fanimold and eddy 600cfm carb!! will i gain anything or will i just waist £450??? its a pretty stock 350 with 305 heads ( the bigger valve version ) and a mild cam but not sure which one!! and stock headers????? also runs a stock dissy with the built in coil................. ta
what numbers you got on those heads?, you need to be matching parts,ie carb,intake,cam,heads,exhaust,converter, axle ratio,weight of vehicle,ect, to work properly with each other or you could indeed be wasting your cash.

·
Registered
209 Posts
so long as you new inlet match's you heads and you have a good none restrictive exhaust system (including headers) and a good tune up itll liven it up a bit.
think of it as an air pump the more you can get in and out of it the better itll be.................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.