Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so took my two sons (aged 6 and 4 ) with me this year to the Nats and now they want me to build them a Tot Rod....:tup:

Anyone got an unfinished one for sale or know where there is one............would be interested in anything even a finished one if the price is reasonable.....

Cheers

Kev

·
Registered
266 Posts
tot rod

hi just wondered if u got a tot rod if not ive got one just sittin in my garage the kids never use it anymore there is a picture on my profile so have a look many thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi just wondered if u got a tot rod if not ive got one just sittin in my garage the kids never use it anymore there is a picture on my profile so have a look many thanks
Cheers bud... not quite what I am looking for but its a cool looking thing.

Have hopefully found someone who has a jig and mould for a 37 Ford just need to arange a mutual time to go have a look.

Cheers

Kev

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Kev F,

If you are still looking "mepy" on the NSRA has/had got two for sale finished and ready to go i think they were £500/£600 they might be a bit cheaper now if he has still got them.

Keep on Rodding

LIL JOSH
Josh,

Yeah did see that and replied a couple of times. Tried to email him but the email bounce back though...

Kev

·
Registered
49 Posts
hi have got a 37 with 5hp honda,if interested will send you some photos. looking for £500 , mail me or call 01202776156 or 01425638008 cheers gary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts