Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Minge
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

maybe its just me, but i think that could be quite cool.

got a year or so to think about it now, as im off to SG in a couple of weeks now.

any thoughts? my car has had a roof chop in the past and im not sure if i like how the pillars at the back look, would truly make it my own car mind....

·
Minge
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
open to either,

perhap im being naive, but i suspect pick up would be a lot easier for someone with my very limited skill.

·
Minge
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
going on my own, dont know anyone there, leaving the mrs behind and will be telling the staff over there to do their jobs differently....

of course from a career perspective and personal growth perspective.... WELL excited....

oh and i have to leave my cars :( fortunately my parents said i can keep one (so it will be the cortina) but the capri has to go :(

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Been studying the first pickup picture, how about frameless windows with small window in the c pillar.
And the body looks to big for that size rims !!!, pos 18in.

Jeff

·
Registered
255 Posts
leave the sides in (minus windows) and cut the centre out ?

a bit like a super car style rear with the covers off

·
Minge
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i cant see the pic, there are some good ideas here - i like the window cut idea, and i like the idea of bigger rims! so many good ideas. well i have a year to think em through!

cheers guys

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I'm with Jack , leave it alone and buy one of these , identical looks with no work involved...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts