Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've downgraded the restoration dreams for my Iroc from an expensive, thorough project to just getting the damn thing done ASAP!

Need cash for a respray and I've decided on the bits I don't need so here goes...

A TPI set up off a 1988 Iroc-z. Included is plenum, runners (one set has a couple of slight dents), intake and a set of used injectors and fuel rails. I have other parts I can include like dizzy and wiring loom if needed. £150.

Driver's door in as close to mint condition as you're likely to find nowadays. No rust and only light surface marks from having been moved and stored. £100

Passenger door from same vehicle in similar condition but has small surface rust scab smaller than 5p piece by the door lock. £100.

Next up a pair of Iroc-z fog lights. These are rare and can be expensive to get hold of. These are lacking the thin metal surrounds which always rot away but can be fitted as is. £50.

Pair of tail lights for base Camaro. £10.

Reply to the thread or drop me a PM if interested. Parts are stored in Herefordshire - delivery of the smaller stuff between here and Maidstone is possible!

Cheers...

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Thank you for the painless loom and delivery and for doing it so quick, 5 star.

cheers vin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.