Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THM200 OR 200 METRIC this is for a friend and is all the information i have i know its in a buick regal , can any one help ,,

·
Registered
850 Posts
If you have trouble finding a 200 you can swap in a short housing TH350 as it will be easier to find, you'll need a Buick/Olds/Pontiac version. Mounts, UJ and driveshaft are the same but best you google th200 to th350 swap and do some reading. Don't know if the TH200 converters could be used for the swap but some were lock up items so research that area.

·
I'm a Lowrider !
239 Posts
<bump>

i'm sure if anyone has one knocking about we can organise a parts relay or something to get this up to crewe.

Come on guys, what have you got hidden away...

·
Registered
850 Posts
If you have trouble finding a 200 you can swap in a short housing TH350 as it will be easier to find, you'll need a Buick/Olds/Pontiac version. Mounts, UJ and driveshaft are the same but best you google th200 to th350 swap and do some reading. Don't know if the TH200 converters could be used for the swap but some were lock up items so research that area.
Actually just remembered one of my mates has a BOP th350 stuck in the corner of his barn. It's an option and in Portsmouth.

Gotzy

·
I'm a Lowrider !
239 Posts
Will pass that info on,

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts