Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In tonights telegraph and argus a local paper up here there is an item about a Robert Anthony cordingley who has murdered his 91 year old father george a former shipley garage owner. Bob cordingley was the builder of one of the best custom vans this country has ever seen and i remember his dad did have a garage near saltaire in shipley i assume its the same person. can anyone confirm this?.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
No but very tragic if true,bry

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
Don't know if its the same guy, but I remember gazing intently at transformation at belle vue, boy did that paint shine.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Apparently bob stopped police in the street and confessed to strangling his dad police entered the house and found his dad dead in bed. Robert had been his sole carer for many years cause of death has been confirmed as smothering and presssure to the neck or manual strangulation the case is adjourned pending the outcome of criminal proceedings robert has been charged with murder.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Life can get too much for some people sometimes. This is very sad. No winners in this situation and, without knowing the full facts, I feel for him.

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
I like Cha7z can understand things getting too much to bare, but luckily have managed to stop short of such drastic action.
Only Bob knows what he was going through at the time, and what he is going through now.

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Just heard on the news on the radio this afternoon that Bob was charged with the murder of his farther on Friday afternoon. He now suffers from Aspurgers (not too sure what that is) and will be sentanced in October. This is thought to be a mercy killing.
So very very sad.

Russ.

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
Asburgers is not something you catch it is something your are born with. It is the lower end of the Autistic spectrum and is more of a social problem than anything else, Bill Gates is an aspie and so was Albert Einstine. How do I know ? Charlie is an aspie.
I don't understand how this can be relevent but none the less this is still a very sad story.

Also in here...

http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/chat/transformation-65967

1 - 20 of 30 Posts