Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Well fetched some today I'll let you all know how I get on must admit iv never used a bad u-pol product yet
Sorry I didn't see this post until you'd already bought some. Don't do it, the stuff is terrible!
Only joking! I've gone to town on my pickup to preserve the steelwork. I've had the undersides of the wheel arches and the running boards powdercoated. I've then used the U-Pol Raptor on top of that, using 2 coats. You can brush,roller or spray it on. I've chosen to brush it, as it's in an invisible area and gives a slightly thicker covering. It's a doddle to use, as the bottle is a fill and shake job with regards to using the hardener. It has about a 60 minute pot life once mixed. Coverage is very good, and it gets into all the nooks and crags. Once cured, it feels bombproof, with great adhesion. I can't comment on durability yet for obvious reasons, but it seems promising.
Good luck with yours!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers well im going to try it on the inside of my dads wheel house on the boat first and iv etched it today and going to try spraying it on tuesday ill post some before and after pics up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.