Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have new membership cards available for the UK Tri Chevy Owners group. These will be available for collection at the swap meet this weekend hopefully. If you would like to collect please drop me a pm on here to make things easier.
Membership is open to any owner of a 55, 56 or 57 passenger car/wagon/sedan delivery. Membership is at no cost and comes with no politics!
Please contact me by pm for any further info.
Next show they will be available at should be Wheels Day.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hope to collect mine at Wheels day Steve:tup:

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have sent a few of these out by sae. If anybody on here would like to join the group and get their cards please just drop me an sae if that is easiest for you. PM me for my address stating what model Tri Chevy you own.
Thank you.

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
An update as I don't get on here much now.
Group membership is free and informal. It includes discount to certain events and a club sticker for each Tri Chevy that you own. We have various driving events each year and run the group in a very laid back way as we have all suffered the politics of various clubs in years gone by.
We have a dedicated club insurance scheme with agreed value.
We have a hidden group page on the internet which works really well.
Membership is open to all owners of a 55/56/67 passenger cars and their derivatives.

·
American Truck importer
11,742 Posts
In case steve doesnt see this hit my facebook link below and just like my page or something and ill be able to invite you in.
Cheers
Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts