Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
This is my all time favorite,check out the two caddy roofs on top,Neil Youngs tour bus ,bry

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Its nearly as nice as the infamous "Winnie Wont Go" Bry :incheek:
Did i tell you the guy that had it of me put some points and a condensor in it and it cracked up,off he went to portugal in it !!......B

·
Registered
533 Posts
Here's a couple of British ones. They are both professional conversions although I believe on offs.

This Zodiac was restored a while ago. It was reputedly built by Ginetta who are better known for racing/sports/kit cars. (Sorry but I couldn't work out how to pull a photo off flikr so you'll have to make do with a link).
Mk IV FORD ZODIAC WITH CAMPER BODY | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

There was also a Mk3 Cortina camper for sale just north of Hailsham a couple of months ago, it was also on ebay. It was pretty tidy and I think he was looking for about £4k at the time.

Sorry about the photo but I knicked it off someone's Facebook photos.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
HANDS UP WHO EVER SAW ONE OF THESE OR EVEN KNEW THEY EXISTED, THE TENT FITTED ON THE REAR DOOR OPENING, IT WAS A CONVERSION BY CRAYFORD, THEY DIDN'T ONLY CHOP THE ROOFS OFF ETC, CHECK OUT THE HEADLAMPS & THE COOKER ETC IN THE BACK!!!....:smoke:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.