Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
cw motors paint and body
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING: ASDA EASTLANDS, 3yr old little girl went missing they closed the store until they found her.she was found in the toliets with 2 romanians they had shaved her head and changed her into boys clothes so they cud get her out of the store unnoitced.its is alleged that police dont want it publicised because it will cause unrest in the romanian community.DISGUSTING!!!!!!

This was sent to me by text today from a mate to pass it on to all parents

KEEP YOUR CHILDREN CLOSE AND SAFE

·
cw motors paint and body
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i call bullshit

if its in any papers ill gladly retract
worth posting just in case dont you think,especially when i work round the corner and have heard it form a few people.Having two daugthers of my own i felt it was worth posting

·
cw motors paint and body
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry, i thought you said you got it in a text:)
i did in the morning at work from a pal,and a few local people have mentioned it ,if it is in the paper i will let you no,but being a parent myself, if that had bin one of my kids i would f#'k the police and go straight to the local paper

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
i call bullshit

if its in any papers ill gladly retract
I'd appreciate a less 'aggressive' reply next time please :tup:. Specially from my own sis :shake:

As for the OP. Yup, this one's been doing the rounds since approx 1983 :eek:
It's current guise is nothing more than a method to incite anger towards Romanians :beuj:

C'mon peeps, it's worth having a think about these things before you send them on to every one else. It's definitely worth checking the likes of Snopes beforehand.

·
cw motors paint and body
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd appreciate a less 'aggressive' reply next time please :tup:. Specially from my own sis :shake:

As for the OP. Yup, this one's been doing the rounds since approx 1983 :eek:
It's current guise is nothing more than a method to incite anger towards Romanians :beuj:

C'mon peeps, it's worth having a think about these things before you send them on to every one else. It's definitely worth checking the likes of Snopes beforehand.
first ive heard of it mate ,feel a c#nt now wait till i see my mate:slap:.surpose it will make people watch there kids betterif nothing else

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
:lol: No worries.

These things are just a pet hate of mine unfortunately (probably cos i'm used to getting them through emails and stuff). It's just a step up from the chain mails of yesteryear :D

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Links to what I've been trying to do in the other thread.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts