Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been on the phone for quite a while today with the camp site trying to persuade them to hold off on letting the field that we want exclusively for us, as the booking numbers are not coming in early enough, Yet when i talk to people they say " oh yes were coming " i put a lot of time and effort into this event all i would like is a bit of support in you booking sooner rather that later
If this carries on , this will be the last year for the Hotrods and Hills and any other event i bother to organise,

one other thing like every other year could you drop me an email to let me know you have booked again they have more bookings than i have had emails from

Thanks

Craig

[email protected]

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,698 Posts
Hi Craig

Deb and I are coming but we're staying in the same B&B as last year.

Be a shame if a few people spoil it for the rest of us, but that's life.

Deb & I appreciate the work you put in and we're really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Si

I have put it in both sections as not only NSCC come as they use it as one of there points rounds but lots of other rodders,come too hope thats OK , dont know if it should be in what where when, move it you think thats where it should be

Thanks

Craig

·
Registered
892 Posts
Hi Craig, Sorry mate I suppose we are as bad as everyone else. We booked Parkfoot at weekend, and I have only just sent you the Email

·
Registered
872 Posts
Me and P are already booked mate, sorry to hear all the hassle you're having. Human nature I'm afraid, people aren't good at getting their arses into gear...

Hope it all works out okay for you, it's one of our favourite gigs, I'd hate to see it go due to a little thoughtlessness on a few people's parts.

Keep the faith mate. See you in June! :tup:

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
just booked up today craig and e-mailed you, had to make sure i could get the time off before i book up :tup:

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Just the wakeup call I needed - Family Gasket booked in, 9.7 litres of us! Staying Friday til following Thursday.:D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi Craig, just to confirm, have booked Parkfoot Thurs to Sun. Hilux over a Dave Billadeau's having some work done on exhausts and other bits to get car ready for MoT. Even if it doesn't pass, I and my family will be there supporting this great event. Really looking forward to it. All the Best,John.

·
Registered
408 Posts
well im certainly making the 250 mile trip up t north as this is an excellent show

booked up and ready to go

cheers

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Craig, gonna book today and stay on for the rest of the week after the event. This was the best event of last year IMO, great scenery great company and great park.............see you there......Mick.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Well it had me confused when it popped up
:wtf:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts