Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think its ace,,,,:pmsl: want one.

Sid.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Looks like we have a winter building competion in the making here! & I want one too!

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
The last one is briliant. It moves to only switch off the on switches, which IMO makes it brilliant and much more complicated than it looks. Or am I just too stupid to ever be allowed to hold a spanner again :whack:

·
richard rawlplug
8,223 Posts
that would keep me amused for days,possibly weeks......somebody buy me one please...

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
805 Posts
saw the first one about twelve months back on youtube, wanted to build one since. but that last one with all the switches - thats brilliant just sat there watching it pmsl. wife now thinks im nuts and doesn't get it! :pmsl:

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
A few years back someone bought me a battery powered hampster that you put inside one of those clearballs that would run around the room.
no Kev, that was a real hamster, and it was very cruel of them not to tell you so, did you not wonder why it worked better before you inserted the battery:shock:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.