Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Would you pay £4 extra per item to have your username (or whatever you want) on it ?

• Yes

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 19.3%
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
As posted above.

The problem had been finding companies that can do the specific type of printing needed to do these. There doesn't seem to be many about in the UK.

It's Direct to Garment digital printing. fine on light colours but few and far between on black.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Well it'll save my Mum having to stitch my name in the colar like usual , I say go for it ;)

·
Sheep Shagger
858 Posts
I'd probably like the option.
Not sure if I would or wouldn't have my name on it.
Don't really mind either way. (That's not a great help is it)

I'll buy one anyway, excellent design.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have no problem with my name on the shirt, because when the game of football is finished. I know which shirt is mine. Also my user name is what I am known as. Good job it is'nt ++++ker.:pmsl:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Don;t worry folks. The username part WON'T be compulsory :tup:

If you don't want it on there you don't have to have it and you won't be charged the extra £4 :tup:

Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be your username either.

·
Registered
146 Posts
They look really cool, cant wait to get one.

Si you mentioned in your last post what I was thinking, that you can have anything rather than your user name, so maybe you could have the type of vehicle your into.

Is there an option to have nothing, just the R&S logo on the front.
Anyway I would be happy to go with the flow, an extra £4 is fine with me.

Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
all sounds good to me
i just wish i,d thought of a cooler username DOH!
^^^re-register and get reposting:) you could put some suggestions up and we could tell you if they were anygood :tup:

im cool with whatever you come up with:D

si youve seen the vwdrc ones ?what sort of printing are they?

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Just a few re-posts for the hard of hearing :incheek: :D
It will be entirely optional on an individual basis (so don't worry, you're not forced to have them) however to add a username to a top it'll be an extra £4 charged by the printer so an extra £4 on the order.
Yep, it's £4 per username so per shirt. The username is entirely optional so if someone didn't want a name on there then they wouldn't have to pay the extra £4 :tup:
Don;t worry folks. The username part WON'T be compulsory :tup:

If you don't want it on there you don't have to have it and you won't be charged the extra £4 :tup:
and

It's Direct to Garment digital printing.
:tup:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
And to set the record straight. The "Roadrunna" or "Username" part was sarcasm lol. I was fully expecting people to quip "I don't want one with username written on it" :lol:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
For those who can only work with pictures :bah:

Here's an example of one of the tops without a username.

The username is the optional part.

The compulsory purchase is that of having to buy a top with no username (just a logo on it). One of the showroom optional extras is to have a username printed on at an extra cost.

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Did I forget to say that the username part would be an optional extra at the cost of £4 ???

:incheek: :finger: :bah:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts