Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Off the Xmas card list
24,529 Posts
Officially you shouldn't contact them until their target of UP TO 6 weeks to supply a V5C has been exceeded.

You can't declare SORN when transferring a vehicle into your name as you are not the keeper on the book. You have to wait until you get the book back.

You won't be able to declare SORN anyway as the vehicle hasn't been on the road since 1998 when SORN came into being.

You CAN take a vehicle to a EOL dismantler WITHOUT V5C and they will still issue a EOL certificate.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.