Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching the 1000th rerun on Discovery turbo i finally cracked!

So i decided to build a channel and dedicate it to the British V8 Scene.

I used to make surfing films in my 20s, after This is where my love of V8s began whilst travelling around Australia and the US. In a string of $600 cars.

Anyway the site features all my videos that ive made over the last couple of years down at Santa Pod and York as well videos our favourite videos featuring Red Victor 3, Doomsday Impala, John Sleath and many more..

Where going to start contacting everyone soon who might want to feature on the channel and would love to hear from you guys who has a cool project or doesn't mind showing us there car and taking us for a ride.

Anyway hope you enjoy, I'd be interested in peoples feedback :)

We will post on here :)

Or check us out at

YouTube - ‪V8TVUK's Channel‬‏

or

Welcome to V8TV.UK.com - For everything V8 Muscle Car Drag Racing and more...

Thanks

Jay

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thought id start with this one. Its an updated version of last years Mopar Nats video. With better quality audio and some footage from York and the road :cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And this one. The official V8TVUK race car build. This video is the first of many. Filmed picking the car up from Newcastle after a fun test drive! finally worked out how to make TV graphics :cool:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Really great to watch these films! :tup:
But the Music REALLY needs to go! Sorry, I love loud rock music but nothing there floats my boat, But what do I know, :tdown:
I'm OLD today ;)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Thats lots better!:tup: Thanks

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
Interstellar overdrive, Doors, awesome fuckin cars, whats not to like.:tup: carry on.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts