Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
jag diff unit. good condition, 3.77 gears with no wear. has prop flange and output flanges but nothing else, no back cover or owt. has spent most of the last 10 years on my mates trike thats done fuck all milage in that time, so its had an easy life. swapped for a different ratio when he changed to bigger wheels and tyres. £35

a complete '60 chevy impala front bumper. suits '58-'60 (i think). good strainght condition, not a dent or bend on it, but the chromes long gone. good for your kustom project maybe? has brackets in good condition. i think the extra 2 brackets are for a rear bumper. £50

a unidentified steel dash. best guess is mid-thirties hillman, with it being 3 oval shapes. the 2 outer holes are just cubbyholes- no holes drilled in them. 37" wide, screws to a flat frame, heavyweight steel nearly 2mm think. ideal for an A or T modifed. £50

fiat 500 steering column + wheel. has working hornpush, indicator and wiper switches, a nice contained unit that still looks classic. steering lock cut off. single bolt column drop style mounting. SOLD

a half made/modified set of steel backed bomber seat type things. the one on the left is stripped back, the one on the right is narrowed 4" and the base trimmed down a bit to make it fit someone with a waist less than 40". im a 32-34 waist and 15 stone and it fits me with a little slack so should be fine for most people. cant remember what they were from, something 50s and small. they have proper wired edges and bearolled swages and stuff so look the part. narrow the other one and screw them to a base and youre done.
SOLD

moon full size foot throttle pedal, brand new never fitted £45

model a chassls rail ends-

a matched pair of smith gauges in a chrome panel. oil press. and water temp. full sweep, black face, white lettering and needles, chrome bezels. mechanical with senders and capillaries, and an oil T-piece. really nice condition £45.

orange silicon 7mm pinto leads. £10

mazda rx7 (FD) alcantara seats. only fitted to mazdaspeed special editions, standard cars got cloth trim. usual. tilt/slide/recine youd expect from modern sports-coupe seats. thin/flat bases so easy to mount, and quite narrow so suit a rod a treat. a few dirty marks that would clean off, but no rips or damage. one seatbelt holder clip broken, but available cheaply from a mazda dealer. SOLD.

a kirkey racing alloy seat- perfect for a drag car! 15deg eco seat, 15.5" wide. has a pair of aftermarket runners mounted properly, and spaced down so the adjuster mech works properly. a few extra holes drilled in base but nothing to worry about. SOLD

a pair of sierra rear drums, good cond. no wear lip, £10

all located in colchester, can post everything with possible exception of the diff, i think its overweight for the couriers.
am open to bartering and swapsies for anything interesting.......

·
Rod'a'holic
1,055 Posts
I will take the steering column, if you can wrap it up, I will get a courier to collect, will you take Paypal or mail me address and I will send cheque.

Cheers

Rich

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Dez, can I have dibs on the bomber seats please???

Just need to ask SWMBO if she likes them (they are for her car...)

Shes back just after 10pm...

:tup:

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
how much the chassis ends with p+p ?

ta , paul ...

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
PM'ed you regarding rear spring & crossmember.

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Dez, can't really afford them ATM, but we are really interested, if they ain't gone after this money pit of a month we'll have them, or if you could save them for us??

Lemme know...

Guy

:grr:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
byt, i didnt see this until now, so it didnt matter i suppose!
sorry but i cant really save them for you as 1.- i want rid, space issues, and 2.- theres been a fair bit of interest. lemmie know if you scrape the cash together though.

smurf-
£18 posted. heavier than they look!

H.B., PM on its way.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
thanks dez , bit much for me , so il pass on em . ta .....

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Can i take the kirkey seat off your hands please. Whare abouts in essex are you, i can collect over the weekend

1 - 18 of 18 Posts