Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The most eagerly awaited hot rod book in many a year is finally available to be purchased. The numbered and signed first edition is limited to just 500 copies and we expect them to sell like hot tamales, so don't delay in getting your order in. As a treat to those racers that made the assault on the sands, we are reserving books carrying your race number for you. If you are one of those that took part, be sure to make mention of it when placing your order, but be quick, we can only hold them for a couple of weeks. No other numbers can be reserved.

The book is a full account of the Amateur Hot Rod Races that was held on the 7th September 2013 - a day that history was made and the face of hot rodding in the UK changed forever. With stunning photography by leading retro photographer Neal Reed and text by long term hot rodder and VHRA front man Neil Fretwell, this book captures the entire exhilarating spectacle, telling the story from the inception of the VHRA to the running of the hot rods on the beach.

The book costs £24 including postage in the UK, for overseas it's £27 for Europe and £31 for the rest of the world, and you can make payment via PayPal to [email protected]. Alternatively a check made payable to VHRA and sent to 2 Dinsdale Close, Colchester, Essex, CO4 3AU will do just fine. We can also accept a bank transfer but please contact us in advance.

If you want to see a little more before making a purchase, follow this link: Pendine Sands Book Now Available

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for all your orders so far, the book seems to be going gown well with everyone.

Don't forget that this is the limited and signed first edition, not many left and when they are gone, that's it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With just over a month to this year's races I thought a reminder for those of you that still want a copy was in order. We expect them all to be gone by the time we've finished up at Pendine, don't forget how quickly everything sold last year.

There are still a handful of race number copies hanging around too. We won't be able to hang on to those much longer either, so if you want your number you best be quick.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PayPal received Jimmy, no address though. If you could reply to the email I sent I'll get the book out as soon as I can.

Thanks getagrip, glad you like it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We still have books available, can't say for how much longer though as they are going fast. Just £24 gets you this official record of a piece of hot rod history.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts