Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you ready for another relaxed day by the Sea?

The Victory Wheelers 7th Hayling Reunion takes place on the 13 May 2012,
at Funland Amusement Park.

We have arranged free parking for as many cars as possible, but strictly on a first come first served basis. This should hold over 100 customs, rods, americans etc.

The funfair will sell reduced price armbands so you can enjoy the rides all day long, and there will be food available too from the cafe.

Music this year is by The Surfin Birds.

We look forward to seeing everyone this year, and the show starts from 10am.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I shall be along either in my polo(hopefully not) or my pop (if its finished) been the past couple of years and the weather was pretty good last year.

·
Registered
727 Posts
As it`s the second Sunday a few of us will be making the May Bagshot Breakfast Meet an early one & cruising down to Hayling from Jacks,hopefully joining up with the some of the V8 Mentalists on the way for a run through the Hindhead Tunnel.. more details nearer the time :tup:

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This year we will be selling a limited edition run of Hayling Reunion T Shirts. Once they are gone, they are gone! So bring your cash, and buy them on arrival!

We will also have Southcoast International shirts available too, so you can buy them in advance of this years show.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Save me a T shirt Dan :wave: As mentioned earlier some of us are meeting at Jack`s from 7ish & leaving at 8am sharp to head across the Hogsback to the BP at Eashing where we`ll meet the V8 Mentalists as they come down the A3 for a little cruise through the Hindhead Tunnel & on to Hayling Island.

More details here.. https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/356569431047663/

Cheers guys,if we don`t see you on the way we`ll see you there :tup:

·
Full Bloody Rebel!
3,426 Posts
Anyone cruising down from South London?? Be nice to meet up with a group and have company......

Or, I'll wait on the bridge over the M25, but what time???

·
Why isn't it 1963?
539 Posts
Really looking forward to it! And, oh my God, it looks like it's going to be a spanking day weatherwise too!!!
Paul

·
Registered
727 Posts
Anyone cruising down from South London?? Be nice to meet up with a group and have company......

Or, I'll wait on the bridge over the M25, but what time???
V8 Mentalists are leaving Krispy Kreme at 8am mate,we`re leaving Jacks at Bagshot at the same time & we`re all meeting at the BP before the Hindhead Tunnel about 8:30 to cruise down together :tup:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Just wanted to say a big thanks to the guy in the blue ford truck ( who I met at the start at Krispy Kremes) who stopped to help me ( the black Pop ) on the A3 driving home, when I conked out with a blocked fuel filter!! Luckily he had a spare, and after a quick repair job, was on my way!! Cheers mate... appreciated the help!! I owe you a coffee and a donut!! Pete.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts