Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUNDAY MAY 16th.

See you all on Sunday!

Live Music, The Inn on The Beach has been refurbished, the Echo Beach Cafe will be open for business, and the coolest cars on the south coast will be in attendance.

A few photos from last year

See you Sunday!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I must have been at the wrong Hayling Reunion. All I can remember is getting wet. (Although I did get there a bit late).

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I must have been at the wrong Hayling Reunion. All I can remember is getting wet. (Although I did get there a bit late).
You should have been there early! 4 guys and a heavy tool box were needed to stop the gaxebo taking off :shake:

Later in the day the sun was shining...:cool:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I will be there
It will be the longest run in
my car so far
so fingers crossed :bigsmile:
Mick :tup:

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
some of us from the Worthing/Eastbourne area are meeting up 9am ,A27 Newmarket layby near Lewes ,then 9.30 - A27 Layby just PAST the Shoreham Airport traffic lights , for a cruise along to Haylin'......... All welcome :tup:

·
1,143 Posts
The man from Metcheck, He say Fair and Sunny.
In which case Dan, I shall make the effort and try and drag my wife and kids with me - so look for a guy in a '55 wagon with two fighting teenagers and a wife that isn't thrilled with a two hour journey in an 'old yank'. Only joking, really hope to get there after Krispy Kreme. Dave

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In which case Dan, I shall make the effort and try and drag my wife and kids with me - so look for a guy in a '55 wagon with two fighting teenagers and a wife that isn't thrilled with a two hour journey in an 'old yank'. Only joking, really hope to get there after Krispy Kreme. Dave
Hi Dave,

It would be great to see the 'Old Yank' down our way.
It's not just your family who look forward to car shows every weekend then, mine seem to have the same enthusiasm too............

1 - 14 of 14 Posts