Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Victory Wheelers 35th Southcoast Internationals, 8-11th June 2012

Victory Wheelers are please to announce a NEW location to celebrate its 35th Birthday.

The show is to be held in the grounds of the magnificent country estate of Pylewell Park, the 80 Acre show ground boasts probably one of the best views in the country looking down to the Solent and across to the Isle of Wight, with the back drop of the 17th Century Pylewell House.
This is situated less than 2 miles from Lymington, in the heart of the New Forest.

This year the gates will open at 10am Friday, with camping available Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening, with departures on Monday morning.
The usual Victory Wheelers events will take place, with Live Bands, DJ, Cruise through the New Forest, Trade Stands and Fun Fair.
Sunday will continue to be Show & Shine Day where all American, Hotrod & Custom cars are welcome to attend, and prizes will be awarded in various categories.

For up to date information and details about the show, please visit our website Victory Wheelers Home Page

We hope that you all have a fun and relaxing weekend at our show.

Booking Details to follow shortly.

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Tickets Now Available with an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!

If you book now you will pay less than last years price! This is for a limited period only, so dont miss out as the prices will rise.

Please use the link below to access the Google Checkout and secure payment system.

PURCHASE TICKETS

What a Fantastic Christmas Present this will make!

Traders need to call Simon directly on the phone number shown on the link page.

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
And to top all that they've chosen to sponsor the On-Topic section here on RnS to promote the show.

Remember folks, support those who support Rods 'n' Sods. It's all about building on the fantastic community we have here :tup:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
And to top all that they've chosen to sponsor the On-Topic section here on RnS to promote the show.

Remember folks, support those who support Rods 'n' Sods. It's all about building on the fantastic community we have here :tup:
Always enjoy this show and I will do again in 2012 :tup:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
looking forward to this, after missing the last few due to clashing with the rockabilly rave, before then supported it from the days of the oven campsite

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looking forward to this, after missing the last few due to clashing with the rockabilly rave, before then supported it from the days of the oven campsite
It will be good to see you at Pylewell House. hopefully we will see a lot of people that normally attend the Rave this year, it was always a shame we clashed with that event.

Discounted tickets are available now from here

see you soon
Dan

·
Registered
25 Posts
ahhhhh. clashed with billing fun run! is this deliberate or just an oversight? now i don't know what to go to because its billing chopper meet that weekend too! why must it all happen on the same weekend?

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blame the Queen! If it wasnt for her birthday celebrations and extra Bank Holiday, Billing would have been the first weekend of the month (as normal) and not the second. We thought we had avoided them, but both shows announced dates at the same time after locations had been booked.
Unfortunately neither of us could change at that stage :( so for this year there is a date clash.

·
Registered
25 Posts
bugger. got a big decision to make now. billing for bicycles and hot rods, but spend a fortune and hours getting there, or go to south coast nats and save myself a hellish journey and some money to boot............

..................think i'll grace the wheelers with my presence, i like supporting local shows (and saving money!)

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We look forward to seeing you at our show next year, and dont forget to buy your tickets
before 31 January 2012 to get the discounted prices.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts