Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Victory Wheelers are pleased to announce that the Southcoast Internationals will take place at Beaulieu next year.

Dates for your diaries:

18-20 June 2010

National Motor Museum, Beaulieu.

We hope you can come and join us!

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,056 Posts
Maybe next year I'll get to MY clubs do for the weekend, got blagged into helping the niece move on Saturday ...in Chesterfield :(

Jane, what you need to remember with this venue that it's a business set up ( National Motor Museum) and doesn't really cater for camping normally .So whilst the Wheelers organise the show they are to a large extent hogtied by Beaulieus regulations. Plus they obviously have major issues with following H&S for Liability issues etc ,ask the guy with the Lowrider on show Sunday ;) :)

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know I always ask questions but is it the same not until 5.30 Friday please?
Hi jane

this question is high on the list of items we want to raise with Beaulieu. They did respond positively as soon as they realised the car park was filling up at about 3.30pm, and that it made sense to open the gates early.
We will hope to get the opening time brought forward as we know many of you travel a long distance and just want to pitch your tents and chill out before the evening party starts.

we have a list of questions already for Beaulieu, if anyone has any constructive ideas they would like raised, please feel free to me email me via the PM system on here. we can't promise any changes, but will do our best :tup:

Thanks to you all for coming this year.

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts