Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a good solid truck between the years of 49-53, would prefer if the truck was clipped already. Not looking for a show winner but at the same time im not looking for a heap of sh*t. :happy:

Updated: Im also interested in Dodge WC pickups, must be solid, v8 engine preferred.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Nice truck furze but thats out of my price range mate, is someone selling a 47/48 truck? Have you got any pics of those year trucks? Im new to the rodding scene so i dont really know the shapes to years very well, if you could help me out that'd be great.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers stue, in that case im looking for a truck between the years of 47 and 53 as its the body type im after.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Still looking, 47-53 chev stepside.

·
Registered
487 Posts

I've got a 1954 chevy stepside, with a 53 grille and bonnet. has jag front clip and recon lhd rack, new wheels smothies and tyres tyres, new ez wiring, camero back axle, 300 tdi engine and sherpa gearbox, chassis etc fresh paint, body has a ratty look in matt black. just finished will be mot'd and registered. Looking for £7500
cheers dan

·
Registered
101 Posts
yes,,just saw the pics of chevy,,,,i recognized the location,,hows it going mate?
all good?
have you been travelling the USA?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts