1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
yeh so should the scrap metal merchants who are buying this stuff in on a daily basis,

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
yeh so should the scrap metal merchants who are buying this stuff in on a daily basis,
Exactly what I was thinking if they get caught slap a massive fine on them and close em down simple if ya cant weigh it in then theres no point in the scrotes nicking it .......

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
or take them into the street, put them on their knees and shoot them in the head.
Oh wait, the people who's names are on the plaques died saving these bottom feeders from people just like that.

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
its the same reason with nearly everything that is a disgrace in this country, NO BLOODY RESPECT...........

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
anyone steeling anything from a memorial schould just be shot. to me that is the worst thing to do. i wouldnt even dare steeling stuff from my enemies grave or enemies country war memorial.
realy, i rather eat grass then steal from a memorial to buy me some food, but that's just me.

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
I agree totally that the thieves are a disgrace - as is any scrappy buying recognisable plates. I suspect that the scrotes melt them and sell them as blocks though.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Whatever the thieving scum get in sentencing, the dealers should get double..if they did`nt buy it off them ,it would be impossible to move them on.

If some kind hearted figure posted a reward for anyone turning in these bastards, it would make sense for the dealers to shop the lowlife little creeps...can you imagine the shitstorm hitting the persons caught.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
They deface the plaques with an angle grinder, so that a dealer can't instantly recognise them, but they have a good idea. On the Corvette forum, they've also mentioned that the same scum are steeling catalytic conveters for the rare expensive metals like palladium in them. On a new Merc they can cost 2 grand to replace and are only worth a hundred quid to the vermin who steal them. We all know the 'ethnicity' of these people, the lovely travelling community we'd all love to have as neighbours....

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
My company has had the cats cut out of the exhaust systems on on some of our transit delivery vans around the country i work for a major diy chain the cheeky bastards do it during lunch breakes when the vans are parked up.I would do what the ARAB states do cut of there kin hands as for nicking war memorials when caught send the fuckers to sheild the good lads risking there lives abroad(bet these tough theiving tossers would shit them selves if they heard a bomb go of theiving shit bags).

·
Registered
348 Posts
I read a book about the second world war and 2 german soldiers serving in France were caught pissing on the graves of english soldiers who died in the first world war,they were executed immediately for dishonouring the dead,comes to something when the Nazi's have more respect for your dead than these thieving scum.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
the whole carry on of being able to just turn up at a scrap yard and get cash for scrap needs a massive overhaul

·
Heavy Oiler
2,504 Posts
Words fail me. Things like this really sadden me.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
the whole carry on of being able to just turn up at a scrap yard and get cash for scrap needs a massive overhaul
Stupid really, wouldn't need much thought either to regulate. i.d. to be logged to be from a postcode no more than 10 miles from scrapyard and payment by cheque only.

I'd be happy to include any scrap in my tax returns if it stopped mindless thefts like this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts