Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, first check in, just to give yous guys fair warning :)

after many years looking at other peoples 'toys' and driving normal, boring cars, i finally picked out a classic, and bit the bullet, and am now the proud owner of a 1987 Winnebago Chieftain 22RC .... :D

"Thats not a rod!" im hearing you say .. .well no, she aint sleek, and she sure aint fast, but she DOES have a 7.4 litre, LPG converted, 454 big block chevy engine .... which im told you guys here may know a bit about :D

main issue is that i have no mechanic whos willing to 'play' with her while on my drive, and shes a bit big to get looked at in regular garages anyways ...

will be reading forum posts, trying to fix some of my issues, anything extra and im afraid ill be looking to the petrol heads to lend a pointer here and there lol :D

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
welcome over, nice toy that lol.
there are quite a few rv dealers around who could work on that for you and im sure a fair few people on here will help out, as your in brum , you could get basic service items form American auto centre in minworth.

·
American Truck importer
11,742 Posts
welcome aboard, I have a similar RV in my yard right now, accident damaged, might break it and flog the 454 after I make sure it runs okay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts