Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
basecoat and cellulose thinners

celly £5 posted per litre

basecoat £7 posted per litre

can offer discounts on more than 1L

these prices are alot lower than ebay and my local paint suppliers

edit: to avoid more people messaging me, I am selling thinners, like the title and the advert say, I am not selling paint

·
Registered
889 Posts
All I asked was a simple question which you still have not answerd. So how does that make me have as you state attitude ? all I ask is that my question is answered with a simple answer.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
viking he is selling thinners not paint,as in the title of the thread,
correct

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

edit: to avoid more people messaging me, I am selling thinners, like the title and the advert say, I am not selling paint

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

bump

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
DO NOT SEND THIS SCUMMY LITTLE CUNT ANY MONEY !!!!!!!

You're at it again aren't you. Scum.

If anyone has paid Paul Woodward or Nik Hewitt for stuff and not received it or been met with a bullshit response of the money never arrived then please contact your local police or cheshire police in widnes with all the details.
Let me know if they need my details and I will gladly certify any of the messages from this site as evidence towards a prosecution.

Paul\Nik has been on here previously as "blacksheepdesigns" where again deals went sour. He was told in no uncertain terms not to come back but it appears he's slipped through the net.

Here's one of my previous posts to do with the guy.

Roadrunna said:
Right, i've had enough of this cunt now and his attitude. I dunno, you try and resolve a situation to make sure everyone's happy and all you get in the end is some little cockgobbler that thinks he's safe behind a keyboard :wanker:

Anyway. If any of you folks reading this are out and about in the Widnes are and you see this little scrote sucking off a tramp or something feel free to give him a boot up the cunt :tup:

If anyone wants his address :-

paul woodward
3 barnes road
widnes
cheshire
wa8 3lg

Or bank account details (not much use unless you want to give him money but very useful if people want to 'google' Paul before paying him ;))

Sort Code - 77-51-12
Acct Num - 39841168

Judging by the sort code it looks like it's Lloyds TSB.

Paul, you really should have learnt when to quit and just skulked off.

Fuck'im I say :tup:
Please, if you have had any contact with this guy regarding a deal gone sour then get in touch with the police and lets try and prevent him from doing it again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.