Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visiting a friend, I notice his missus knock about, red astra, was completely matt, so grabbed a bit of cloth and a squirt of t/cut and left a shiny patch on the bonnet, now she want's him too do the whole car.

·
American Truck importer
11,742 Posts
hee hee I did it with faded light blue paint on my mate's VW T25 camper, one small spot on each panel....................... it took him about a week to sort it but it was worth it as it was stunning afterwards.

·
American Truck importer
11,742 Posts
a couple of years ago, I was driving my empty tanker through the roadworks on the A90 between Dundee and Perth heading south. They had those average speed cameras, one at either end and I'm running through at exactly 40, cruise control on, when an A8 came charging along at what I would say was about 100mph, then dived right in behind me approaching the exit camera, right up my ass so his number couldn't be read. There was nobody in the outside lane, so at the last minute I swerved out and left him facing the camera.... oops, what a rotter I am

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Visiting a friend, I notice his missus knock about, red astra, was completely matt, so grabbed a bit of cloth and a squirt of t/cut and left a shiny patch on the bonnet, now she want's him too do the whole car.
Naaah, i've done it to a few folks to show them how their cars should look, also did it to one of the wheels on my daughters chaps BMW which were all black bright! :lol:

·
Registered
930 Posts
A few years ago, one of my mates was an Autoglym rep. He used to nip round while I was out and polish half a bonnet or something.
I'd the just take the car round and dump it outside his.
It used to really wind him up having ahalf polished car outside his gaff, so he'd then come out and finish it off.

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
I clean those rear number plates on 4x4's, Audis etc, that the owners leave dirty to try to beat speed cameras etc......
You see 4x4s with mud on them? :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts