Rods 'n' Sods banner

521 - 524 of 524 Posts

·
Stroker
5,442 Posts
Today I ventured that Corbyn was a chinless commie cunt and it was not challenged !

·
American Truck importer
11,742 Posts
and what about that stupid self righteous cow Jo Swinson, Scottish leader of the Lib Dems.... She was on telly the other day saying that Boris has no right to railroad in a hard Brexit as he's being undemocratic as it's not what the people want. BUT, she reckons if we have a general election she will win :pmsl: and she will single handeldy revoke Brexit as she thinks it's right. So, Boris is being a dictator but she isn't? She was lambasted by the interviewer who tol her she wasn't being very liberal or very democratic. She must be on drugs, the deluded twat that she is.

·
Stroker
5,442 Posts
Exactly!!!

I have thought for a while how bizarre for the remainers to be so undemocratic thwarting a democratic vote because it wasn't the democratic vote they wanted. All the remainers are doing it. The other biggy is the 'we don't want a hard brexit!' ploy.

Cobblers is always only ever been the first step to stop Brexit. End of.

It's up to Boris now...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...ng-brexit-cannot-be-delayed-any-a4251661.html

I hope he spells it out real good. My EU colleagues in the NHS are still spooked by the dreadful project fear put out by the very scum that claims to support them.

521 - 524 of 524 Posts