Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Compulsive chicken choker
6,508 Posts
Headlining.... NOS, but turned out to be for a 59 Buick, not a 60 Chevy. Made a new set of bows & it fits perfectly, but when I opened the tin of glue to do the edges, the glue had gone off....... Generally farted about with it as its going to be another week or two before it goes for its MoT due to a lack of funds...

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Sorted out new house.

Pulled Zodiac out of garage atfer two weeks, dusted it off, polished two wheels, left it at that...

Moved the Pop from the back of the garage to the middle, looked at it for a bit, wondering how I am going to get it on a trailer to move it to the new house...

Mowed the lawns, went to my parents house for Sunday Lunch, wine/beer/spirits, sitting here watching the NASCAR...!!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Nothing done in my garage this weekend Im afraid Wayne. Started decorating the hallway so this will take a few weekends Then back on the car :tup: Pops looking good there. Have you had much luck geting your tunnel sorted in the mini?

·
richard rawlplug
8,232 Posts
Sorted out new house.

Moved the Pop from the back of the garage to the middle, looked at it for a bit, wondering how I am going to get it on a trailer
same goes for me guy.

·
richard rawlplug
8,232 Posts
Cheers guys, think I have a trailer borrowed, just need something to tow it with now...!!!

Will let you all know nearer the time...

Ta
what about using my van....?

·
Compulsive chicken choker
6,508 Posts
Mine & Lee's car have got towbars, so if you need a hand I can pass Lee's phone No. on. :finger:

Let me know when you need it all shifting & I'll come round, don't forget I've got a 6x4 trailer if you need it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.