Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks ago my wife suggested we join weight watchers as we were both over weight, yeah I have put abit on over the years......anyway 1st week went along to the local venue & found I lost 6 Ilbs, this week lost another 6 Lbs... felt really proud sticking to the pro-points they set.... I found it hard to start with ( going to bed hundry) now I have got over that stage...looking forward to getting back to an resectable weight :tup:

I would recomened weight watchers, as the the new system really works :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Im on that too!!! Why do men lose more weight than women? Its annoying!!!
Well done though, keep it up! :tup:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Well done Bob I know it ain't easy as we get older , I'm a proper fat bastard these days .

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
Well done Bob I know it ain't easy as we get older , I'm a proper fat bastard these days .
join the club mate!... ive been on a sort of wieght watchers diet for the last three weeks but ive shit more weight than ive lost?
maybe its because ive stopped smoking?... not put any on though which is good.

SID.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice one, my missus & I joined Slimming World 4 weeks ago, I've lost 8lb in 4 weeks.

Started at 14st 9lb & now at 14st 1lb, feeling a lot fitter now, actually wanting to do exercise (I was the sort of guy that would rather drive to the end of the road than walk! Lol), even stopped snoring!! :rofl:

Still got at least a stone & a half to lose but progressing nicely

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Feels real good to lose 12lbs,when I think it's the weight of 6 bags of suger gone already :tup:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
my mrs is doing slimming world, i'm trying to lose weight so thought i'd give it a go at home (yes cheapskate!!!) i've lost nearly a stone in about 8 weeks, just by cutting all the crap out.

·
highly experienced bodger
262 Posts
come on then boys and girls whos the fattest then????? i`m 19st 5lb:( do i win? or is that loose?

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weight watchers give you points system calculated on your age & height, weight,
my allowance is 50 points per day :tup: ..... not bad when consider 3 x whitabix is only "6" points + semi milk = "2" points.... also 1 x pork chop, with as much veg as you like (apart from pea's) and new patatos = "16" points...:D

All the points are calculated by the Protein/Carbohydrates/Fat/Fibre in the food as per item..

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Weight watchers give you points system calculated on your age & height, weight,
my allowance is 50 points per day :tup: ..... not bad when consider 3 x whitabix is only "6" points + semi milk = "2" points.... also 1 x pork chop, with as much veg as you like (apart from pea's) and new patatos = "16" points...:D

All the points are calculated by the Protein/Carbohydrates/Fat/Fibre in the food as per item..
A pint of beer is 6 points!

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Doing this on my own....I've lost 15.5 lbs since Jan 9th. Now down to to 12.5 stone

Cut down on ....sugar, cola, cheese, and bread. Having salads, eggs or soup for lunch (with baked crisps for a treat). Eating more fruit.
No deserts in the evening, just a few MnM's to get the 'sugar hit'

Going to the gym twice a week care of the NHS might be helping as well

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow that excellent......mind you were not that heavy to start with...but neveraless fantastic result :tup::tup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts