Pretty much anything goes so enjoy yourselves :tup:

If the site gets used then it'll stay, if it doesn't then it's nothing lost :D

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Pretty much anything goes so enjoy yourselves :tup:

If the site gets used then it'll stay, if it doesn't then it's nothing lost :D
Hi Si,

:incheek: Well after reading some posts on the "UK's premier Hot Rod" site, it will never work. :lol:

:incheek: Sorry you wasted your time. :pmsl:

:tup: It is a pleasure to take part in a site where blinkers are not required, and it is quite surprising what you can see when your peripheral vision is not impeeded.

:rule: Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
:wtf: could be deja vu............:incheek:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
So it will never work A:!:

·
Registered
22 Posts
it is clearly a residential area which I would suggest makes it innapropiate, as for vehicles pulling out of parked positions, done carefully with consideration for other road users poses less of a risk..i think people might be missing the point..i was not alone in thinking this was a bit silly..i'm just worried that this does not help the rodding community.it has great builders, great people with a wealth of knowledge and give thousands of people like me, great pleasure at rodshows etc..I just worry that certain behaviour may one day put it at risk..it was only a view, and I accept peoples view may be different to mine..still a great site with great people..no offence intended fellas.

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
We have gone from Danny La Rue, to pulling out in residential areas. And it has taken nearly 4 years.

Confused?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts