Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Welcome to the Victory Wheelers forum. A place for members to get together online.
Feel free to introduce yourself, tell us about your ride and let us know what your up to.

See you Club night,
Martin

·
Registered
228 Posts
Great idea this, so i dont do a repeat show my wonderful mate has put in CHAT section MY MATE STEVE HAS A SMALL WILLY.
(at least i got one some where) as you will see outside the garage. See some of you all on Sunday at TGI.
Thanks to the Wheelers for letting me into the fold as a new member. Really enjoyed Beaulie what a turn out. !
Steve.

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Hi all

Been here from near the start of this great site.
Just need to migrate the rest of the wheelers over here now. :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
A warm welcome to Victory Wheelers, I hope that you enjoy.

Rog.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Another Wheeler who has been on RodsnSods for ages and been in the Wheelers for donkeys years now. Hello folks.

Now who's up for this Milestones Museum meet then? Bit thin on the ground so far. Bit of a shame as it is an excellent museum. Then back to TGI's for nosh.

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Def make TGI, but I got a day pass tomorrow for Goodwood, so didnt want to push my luck for another whole day out :incheek:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi guys, would just like to say many thanks for the beaulieu show it was fantastic! all our members had a great time.
The new showers etc again fantastic keep it up.
All the best from the boneshakers se.
Cheers mike allen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts