1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... i've only gone and managed to beat Kev (kapri) :D :D

Roadrunna - 1,710 posts
kapri - 1,694 posts

I'd like to thank my film crew, the director, everyone who's got me where I am today, the milkman, that girl in the petrol station that winks at me whenever I leave (although it may be a tic) and finally Vince for his Bratz influence :tup:

:incheek:

·
My name is Martin
2,602 Posts
Well done mate :smoke:

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
... i've only gone and managed to beat Kev (kapri) :D :D

Roadrunna - 1,710 posts
kapri - 1,694 posts

I'd like to thank my film crew, the director, everyone who's got me where I am today, the milkman, that girl in the petrol station that winks at me whenever I leave (although it may be a tic) and finally Vince for his Bratz influence :tup:

:incheek:
Hi Si,

:incheek: Seeing as how you adjusted vinces avitar and post number the other day i dont see anyone really being a threat. :D

:rule: Must be great to be in total control :twisted:

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Dazed & Confused
3,507 Posts
Hang on............isn't this the bloke who changed Vince's posts back to 3?

Have you rigged up a speedo clocking device to your postings log???

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Si,

:incheek: Seeing as how you adjusted vinces avitar and post number the other day i dont see anyone really being a threat. :D

:rule: Must be great to be in total control :twisted:

Cheers.

Russ.
:D True I suppose.

As for it being great. Possibly ... for the first few weeks but then that was about 5 years ago with one of my other sites.

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,022 Posts
:lol: Too cold for me out on the drive and i've not got all the parts anyway. Also (thankfully) actually busy with work at the mo :D
I'm doing that as well Si, working on the driveway looking at my nice garage full of cars that I've no parts for .:shake:

.Cold ? Nah , no sense ..no feeling (literally) :pmsl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts