Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just flicking through my Sons latest copy of Classic Ford magazine & saw your pick up featured, looks the nuts, nice plug for here too. Well done mate, you must be well pleased.

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
looked bloody miserable to me:incheek: well done sid now get on with your 100e:pmsl:
Seconded. I do look a miserable gormless twat. Probably cos I am!

But the only pictures we have of you Steve are hiding in an engine bay looking like some kind of Frankenstein grinning creation, or one leaning up the car holding in your wind! x

And you moan, even after I gave you a plug in the article too.

Thanks for the comments

Andy

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
Seconded. I do look a miserable gormless twat. Probably cos I am!

But the only pictures we have of you Steve are hiding in an engine bay looking like some kind of Frankenstein grinning creation, or one leaning up the car holding in your wind! x

And you moan, even after I gave you a plug in the article too.

Thanks for the comments

Andy
There's just no pleasing some people eh sid! Nice one on the feature you kept that quiet me mon! :tup:

·
Registered
993 Posts
I read the article with great interest and am thoroughly impressed with the end result. Fabulous resto on a rare truck. I do have a soft pot for the 400E, my friend's van was featured in Classic Ford and used in the buying guide in a recent issue.

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Once again thanks.
I did ask them to make it clear that it wasn't all my work, and without the help, advice, and general pizza eating of Steve, El Landlord, Mr Hotrod and others, it still wouldn't be finished now.
So:tup::tup::tup::tup: to all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.