Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got this as an email today ....

Drugs Test (This was written by British Soldier- What he says makes a lot of sense!)

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay , I train for war and eventually deploy. I am required to pass a random urine test… for drugs, with which I have no problem. ... What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have to pass one to EARN IT for them? Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking beer and smoking dope. Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a benefit cheque? Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete it if you don't. Hope you will pass it along though, because something has to change in the UK !!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
State of florida senate as put to us congress the began ing of year that they want to make state law anyone claiming benefits must give water test ?
1st fail loss off 2 week benefits
2nd fail loss off 1 mth benefits
3rd fail loss off year benefits
But I think it also think it applys to other being unable to claim in household

I do think it is a very good idea but it will just lower the number of people claiming .
So make the figures look good for gov
And will only raise the crime rate
So a no win situation working folk

Yes there is people that are genuinely looking for work I do feel for them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts