Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELLO ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS
ive started a meeting point in the west midlands
halesowen/ cradley heath area at a pub called haden cross on halesowen rd / haden hill rd b64 7jd theres room for about 20-25 cars and id love to meet some R'n'S users there in there classic cars if possible (if need be i guess your modern car shall do purrrfffff :lol: for now)

SO PLEASE COME WEDNESDAY 11th JAN 2012 STARTS 6.30PM til 9PM or when i leave
date can be moved on the 2nd meet if is better for a wider group thank you all :bigsmile:

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
You buying the beer?

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
So are people going to get behind this? Theres been no real cruise night since riverside came to an end so i feel this is long over due, i shall support it even if it is in my daily till my car hits the road.

Good on you Ash keep up the hard work mate.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So are people going to get behind this? Theres been no real cruise night since riverside came to an end so i feel this is long over due, i shall support it even if it is in my daily till my car hits the road.

Good on you Ash keep up the hard work mate.
thanks phil and your ka is welcome i know you have a classic thats getting worked on :)

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
noticed that this will clash with the meet at the greyhound, this could dilute both events, or you could a attend both, just a thought

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:tup::tdown::?::?::?::?: is this still on seems to have gone quiet :S
yeah its still on no ones messaged so if not had to reply lol
and we could all meet then go to the other
but id like to meet some of the locals eg you as id like to make a meeting then aybe go bigger to a big place like last page maccys car park leaving at xxam then driving to iron bridge stratford erm broadway err somewhere down by the river side lol

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
yeah its still on no ones messaged so if not had to reply lol
and we could all meet then go to the other
but id like to meet some of the locals eg you as id like to make a meeting then aybe go bigger to a big place like last page maccys car park leaving at xxam then driving to iron bridge stratford erm broadway err somewhere down by the river side lol
That sounds Kool!!

I like the idea of a cruise!!

Have a word with Mick on here, he's co-organiser of Greasy Wednesdays and goes under the name "The Hunch" and maybe everyone could be involved!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
cant make it tonight, wednesdays are no good for me, but take some pics and tell us what happened.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
for my first make a meet i think it was good for a january 13cars the good sidspop came in his thames and HotRod came in a ka :| haha but was good

QUESTION WHAT IS A GOOD DAY FOR YOU i have monday tuesday or wednesdays other nights people are doing things
might do the third week so theres no clash with other meets
thanks for coming
NEXT MONTH DATE to be posted in a few days thanks

·
Registered
785 Posts
with me every wednesday is no good as i go shooting, mondays a ruff night anyway as work is pants, so maybe tuesdays, but thats just me,
why dont you do a poll to see what gets voted for??
john

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
with me every wednesday is no good as i go shooting, mondays a ruff night anyway as work is pants, so maybe tuesdays, but thats just me,
john
how do you do a poll new thread ???

and after the meet i went straight to the workshop to repair and weld new plates on a moggie boot lid haha i love metal

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
john
Shooting what John ? Air stuff or shotguns ?

Ash, yep, probably better off starting a new thread with poll :tup:

·
Registered
785 Posts
na real guns, long barreled pistols on a wednesday, .22 rimfire and a .44 ruger. in a diseplin called police pistol. turning targets etc. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts