Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant believe theres no rodsnsods clubs it westmids
we need to make one ???
im in and will look for big car parks with cheap alc and lovely food and i need different cars because this morris minor club dont get me and there BORING ashell
so who wants to meet new people and friendly faces

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
There's technically no Rods 'n' Sods clubs anywhere :D

All that aside, the boss lives in Oldbury and one of the mods is in Sutton Coldfield so it's almost a 'collection' already.

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
i cant believe theres no rodsnsods clubs it westmids
we need to make one ???
im in and will look for big car parks with cheap alc and lovely food and i need different cars because this morris minor club dont get me and there BORING ashell
so who wants to meet new people and friendly faces
I chatted to Si here on R & S once before on this Subject. I`m not far off J9 M6, the Wednesbury turn off, and as far as I`m aware, there is nothing at all "Club" wise anywhere near me. I know some guys were meeting at the "Pie Factory", on the Tipton/Dudley Border last year, but unfortunately I couldnt get my Van ready at that time, and dont even know if that meet still takes place any more. I really do wish that we could get together here in the West Midlands, and form an entirely New Club. I may even be able to provide a suitable Venue for a meet if needs be, as I am on the Committee of my local British Legion Club. Something called the "West Mids Yam Yam Clan" or similar would be good !!. :roll::incheek::pmsl::tup:

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm over in Quinton and would be up for a meet! :pmsl:
well i live in quinton b68 0pj on the hagley rd so i think we should get a club going a was gonna do a meet for classics in my area as theres beetles minis and a few others thou i never got round to the flyers

and MIKE that was be a start and maybe THE YAM YAM BANGERS haha thou id like the idea of promoting the site and a area tag like
west mids
rods N sods

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
....or just go to shakey where a shit load of us from round the country meet up....on the right weekend...

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh yes i need to go to shakey in my car as i did it on my scooter lambretta tv175 on the american weekender last year

i have a idea on a pub for now its got a bigish car park and a great little pub can fit i think 25 cars
451 Halesowen Road, Cradley Heath, West Midlands B64 7JD
THE HADEN CROSS look on google maps
if we was to meet what night would you lot like a meet TUESDAY / WEDNESDAY mid week ???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds like a good idea i to live just off the Hagley Road have a rod and a li 150 but could only make weekends may be something like the Butty run on Sunday.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I live in Sutton Coldfield and would be up for a camel toe car club Birmingham branch ,68 mustang and 56 pickup

·
Registered
390 Posts
no wonder your car is still in bits!! more work less bullshit. i need somebody in the essington/ walsall area to slow me down!!!!!!! oops i forgot to add quote!!! but you know who i mean (yella car) . graham.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts