Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, need some help here.........
a while ago whilst drivin` the rod to my garage i noticed a bangin sound from the underside of the rod i would say it was right underneath where the rear seat is, but it only seamed to be there while drivin` slowly (about 10 - 20mph) but when i got to my garage i thought *floop* it time for a burn out and it was a long burn out and there was no banging at all, so i have just been to the garage to have a look at the prop to see if the UJ`s have gone but they seem to be solid with no play at all.........any ideas guys?..............toad
:(

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sounds like you must have run over a small kid! He was banging on the floor to let you know he was there. But then you did a big f*ck off burn out and his screams were drowned out by all the noise. Then unfortunatley his coat got caught on the spinning wheels and catapaulted him so far away he was out of site. God bless him. :pmsl::pmsl::pmsl:

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
When did the knocking occur?
Over bumps? WHen you let off, free wheeling? New batteries in the missus rabbit and you left it on in the boot or the love eggs rolling about?
Whenever I've had UJ's go they rumble like mad and click when you stab the gas and then let off.
Did you check that the kids at the pub hadn'y yied a bin to the rear bumper ? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts