Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of building a new utility room and downstairs loo.
The washing machine and dryer have been outside on the verandah for almost 18 months. They are now nearly ready to be installed. Finished the plastering today. :)
Also started the new patio with all the York flag stones I've collected over the years.
Oh! And the new stair case was delivered today, so that I can finish the loft conversion, that was started a year ago, doh.
Big rush on now, so that I can have a good Rodding and Motorsport season.:tup:

·
Registered
415 Posts
converted a bedroom into a reading room, so my better half has somewhere quiet to study, Finished the utility room too and tiled the floor plastered it out and just got it to decorate, Next build false wall so that the new Led Tv sits flush in it and we can hide all the wires running to it and sink a unit underneath to house the hi-fi etc

Same for me then enjoy the race weekends and rod shows and get on with my 4 events i organise

Craig

·
Registered
645 Posts
i did the study out repaint new skirting added some sockets and moved the light switch from the opersit side of the room from the door and fitted laminate flooring.

and the last 2 weekends i have been fitting a rad in the kitchen and one in the downstairs loo cheers roadrunna who gave me a lift for an hour on the sat night to chisle the concret floor to lay the pipes:tup:

and fitted new floor tiles in the loo:tup:

so i am in her good books at the mo

mind long way off from her letting me get a big loan for a pickup:tup:

·
Old enough to know better
3,479 Posts
Next build false wall so that the new Led Tv sits flush in it and we can hide all the wires running to it and sink a unit underneath to house the hi-fi etc

Craig
You dont want to put the hifi in a sink mate.........I'm a pro bodger, and even I kno that........:shake:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I moved the bathroom upstairs, it only took me a year to finish it...

She's moaning at me to fix the truck so we can go racing now.

·
Sheep Shagger
858 Posts
Justg before Christmas we were going to have a complete new kitchen.
I've managed to get it down to new worktops, handles, hob, sink & tap.

Still costs enough, but leaves me with a little for the car too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts