Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I'm a grown up drunk!
2,645 Posts
Must be an american thing.

last but not least the Rick Dobbertin Pontiac engine,
twin blower, twin turbo, nitrous fogger and holley dominator.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
yeah but years ago there was the mk 3 cortina supercharged and turbo'd if any one remembers its, thing is the twin turbos / paxton type things look good , the twin 8/71 look pants and would it work ? if it is already compressed air through the first one does it double compress the compressed air ?sorry i will shut up im bored:incheek:

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
yeah but years ago there was the mk 3 cortina supercharged and turbo'd if any one remembers its, thing is the twin turbos / paxton type things look good , the twin 8/71 look pants and would it work ? if it is already compressed air through the first one does it double compress the compressed air ?sorry i will shut up im bored:incheek:
are you getting confused with ian walleys mk2 cortina?..

Sid.

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
oops something must have been confusing me??

Sid.
not sure now gary , used to go up highbeach alot , think it had twin turbos and a super charger also ran hydraulics :?:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
i'v got a twin brother, I haven't spokern to for 25 yrs...how sad is that :tdown:

·
richard rawlplug
8,115 Posts
couple of pairs of these please?:tup:

Sid.
ok mate we will have a whip round and get you a few bikinis...didnt think yellow was your colour??:beuj::beuj::beuj::beuj:

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
ok mate we will have a whip round and get you a few bikinis...didnt think yellow was your colour??:beuj::beuj::beuj::beuj:
really?... o well get me blue then...:finger: :tup:

Sid.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts