Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so whats the best photo do you think you have ever taken, you know after you`ve taken it and then look at it and think fookin ell thats a good photo the colour and everything is just right ..........i`ll start....this is a photo i took at the nostalgia drags in 2002:D

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
That's not your best Toad, the one of the pale blue '55 nomad at Hayride this year beats all !!!! :D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Not sure if this is my best photo, but I like it a lot. It's my coupe alongside my mate's '49 Hudson and his '41 Willys in the garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I've always liked this one.

Oh. You meant picture of a car.

As for there being too many 57's. The first thing a certain Battersea Boy said when he saw that I had brought a 57 back to England was "Not another 57". And that was 30 years ago. Do you remember that Colin.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts

:DBry

·
My name is Martin
2,613 Posts
This is one of my fave's from last year. Prob coz you rarely see a top fueler shot panned

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Two differet sports

·
Why isn't it 1963?
539 Posts
My other 'arf Jane took this one.She's no photographer,but one HAMBer commented that it "looks straight out of a period Andy Southard shoot"
Obviously didn't notice the solar panels on the bungalow roof,then.

Paul

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Mate you need locking up, where did you mind them, outside a school gate! Hope to catch you at the HRD's fella. Oh and bring along a few of them and i'll bring the Alco-pops and cheap cider.

Dan:D

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Hi Dan,

The girls all belong/related to the "Yorks Yanks" and gave up their free time to help promote the events which are put on to help raise funds for charity.

They were at the HotRod Holiday and Rumblefest.

After their Rumblefest event at Brantingham all monies raised were donated to Help For Heroes.

It was a great day out and very well organised for a first time event. In fact it was better organised than some long standing events.

Also as a spin off from those events a few of the Yorks Yanks members have also joined up on R'n'S. (slamera63, mighty, bad to be blown, foxy la rox, +others).

Cheers.

Russ.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts