Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
I've always liked this one, my mate getting points for speeding in my old Minor, check the mirror....

This one of Gary Laytons Anglia van

And another when it lived over here

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
This shot was a good one for me personally, after a long wait it was on it's way home...

Micky T.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Ok not the greatest picture ever taken, but its the only one i have in which my old banger doesn't look too bad. I have it as my screen saver to help me get the old girl finished.

·
overweight? no, UNDERTALL
103 Posts
My last pic taken as I left the Goodguys Hot Rod Drags Indy 2006

·
Sick ride for sick boy
145 Posts
At the White House 99. From Sheffield to Washington, my old girlfriend worked at the state dept and got me a full pass to the Whitehouse. Check the DA and my next blazer.

·
fixin your car
935 Posts
this is one of my fav's

·
Registered
533 Posts
First picture I've posted so hopefully it'll work.

Don't know if this is the best shot I've ever taken but it is the best shot I've taken this year of my car!! Especially as it was on the way home from an evening meet and not posed/expected at all, just a nice sunset and a lucky layby....

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts

Can't remember when I took this apart from the fact it was before I went digital, taken with my trusty old Olympus OM 10. (probably at nostalgia nats or hot rod drags)

·
originals hrc
573 Posts
nice one stu,still love that pic. here's one of my favourites that i took of it at the originals picnic years ago.

quite like these two as well can't think why though:incheek::D

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
one of my favs, my pop with Hot'n'Bothered then owned by Tim Pratt, must of been about 32 years ago

Vegas this year,...lol

cant claim to be the photographer but my ol' truck looking good.....

61 - 80 of 84 Posts