Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats happening to this site,

When i try and get on to this site my computer is clicking away like mad and then freezes my computer,

it feels to me that someone is trying to get access to my computer, this does not happen on any other sites, :tdown:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Had you by any chance clicked Bobs latest link in the adult forum ?

If so then that page contained Malware and seems to have caused a few problems for others as well.
Try a scan with something like this --> Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer
I assume you run anti-virus as well ?

As for the site, nothings happening, nothings changed as far as i'm aware. Many people are still using it without issues.

Out of curiosity, what particular aspect makes you think that someone is trying to access your computer. Seems like a bit of a stab in the dark to me :beuj:

* I'm guessing you won't read any of this anyway as you left didn't you ?

·
richard rawlplug
8,098 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,386 Posts
I switched to Chrome........... no problems now.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Yer Bobs link sent mine tits up for a while, i knew i shouldn't have clicked on it,

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
My laptop started flickering a few weeks back and a message box keeps coming up saying windows has detected a problem and needs to shut down,but only on rodsnsods.i needed a new laptop anyway so i have bought a new one and don;t have any problems now so i guess something has got passed my security on the old laptop? Glyn

·
Rekindled Dream
2,064 Posts
Widows 7 & Google chrome, On site Morning & night every day & never had a problem
And in the garage the rest of the time?:tup::smoke:

·
Rekindled Dream
2,064 Posts
That's what u get for being human. Lol .
Yer Bobs link sent mine tits up for a while, i knew i shouldn't have clicked on it,

·
Banned
4,329 Posts
Google chrome and vista no probs :bigsmile: apart from the usual abuse from my fans! :pmsl:

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Firefox and android phone both work well with no changes in recent weeks.

A mobile app would be nice though

1 - 20 of 22 Posts