Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Hi Chris thats a lovely 32, is that part of the club? Gonna get down asap.

A great new diner has opened up by Worcs Racecourse might be worth a run up for the club at somepoint?

I will check it out.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I agree great thread, as such diverse and interesting work is carried out in the "Trim Shop" and to a very high standard.
Gives folk an insight and great ideas as to what can be done, from sometimes a blank canvas!
Great workmanship and full credit to "Custom Coach Trimming" for sharing this with us. :tup:

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I spoke to the builder of this pop when it was in the very early stages of being built and asked the same question ,and from memory i am pretty sure he built it l/h drive simply so if and when the time came to sell he would have a bigger market,as we are in the minority driving on the left having it left hand drive opens up european / amercan and more markets for a better selling price
From the "back of the class" only joking Chris and not to hi-jack your thread but this makes a little more sense.
What I was not sure of is, were any pops built by Ford in the States or were they all made here?
Listen, that pop is a beauty but I thought it may have come from the USA and been rebuilt over here. Just could not work out why change the drive side?

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
hot rod trimmer
"""been a bit slow on the beamer as ive just been doing loads of car trade stuff !!!!!!!!
also i had a bad accident last week !!!!!!!!!!!!! i fell in to my sewing machine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont worry im now fully recovered !!""""

Bloody hell Chris you had me in "stiches" over that comment!

Hope you are okay matey?

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Bloody hell Chris that could have been bad news:tdown:

The roof and guttering look ok in the last picture considering:tup:

Now what about that expensive lap-top you dropped onto the wide screen tele you had stored there for a Xmas present and the total trauma and shock you have been put through £$£$£$ :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts