Rods 'n' Sods banner

41 - 60 of 1745 Posts

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
bug went back to intergalactic today to have rest of car finished so i will make a start on panels and seats sometime after the "T" and the brabus merc T.B.C

·
stitchmeister
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Was checking out the passat at the pod yesterday! Loving your work fella.
250K on the clock and i still havnt trimed it !!!!!!!!!!!! was lucky to get there on friday as i had to put a new turbo on it the day before .

·
stitchmeister
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
this is the other side of work i do in the high end car audio ,
the standard audio in this brabus merc is pretty poor and the owner wanted upgrade but keep the original head unit so i fitted a magic box of tricks called a JL clean sweep that takes all the audio signals and cleans them up .
this also converts the high output signals in to low signal so amplifiers can be connected , so ive then fitted a JL amp and fitted a set of component speakers in some custom built door pods .
the interior was red vinyl so ive also retrimed that in silver grey alcantara and black leather which goes with the car much better

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
Jeesh! brabus mercs aint cheap you would think the audio would be top notch considering what they cost, the slk gotta be worth £50K+ brand new?

·
stitchmeister
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
it was ok .ish but the speakers were still cheap paper cone style !!!!! it was just that the guy liked his music and wanted something alot better . cheers for the coments :D

·
stitchmeister
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
bit of multi media in a merc van this week ................. got an interesting dodge in next week !!!!! T.B.C

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Brill thread to look and read cos I could never produce what you turn out on a daily basiss keep them comming :tup:

Cheers Jeff

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I agree great thread, as such diverse and interesting work is carried out in the "Trim Shop" and to a very high standard.
Gives folk an insight and great ideas as to what can be done, from sometimes a blank canvas!
Great workmanship and full credit to "Custom Coach Trimming" for sharing this with us. :tup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
just found your reply!:shake: Was good to see you the other week too. Great to see things are going well for you, hope to pop over soon when the galaxies back together. Would be nice to turn up to the next meet with something abit more inkeeping. :tup:

·
stitchmeister
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
just found your reply!:shake: Was good to see you the other week too. Great to see things are going well for you, hope to pop over soon when the galaxies back together. Would be nice to turn up to the next meet with something abit more inkeeping. :tup:
i know what you mean !!!! thing is ive not had a rod for 16 years !!!!!!!!!!! just go in the wifes 100e now and then :shake:

anyway dodge goes today to be replaced with a caddy !!! will post pics when it lands

·
stitchmeister
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
2 in between jobs !! 1 just a small aeroplane seat for local flying club and the other a supply only ford 100e healining for jon websters daughter which has a deadline along with all the other deadlines !!!!!

41 - 60 of 1745 Posts