Rods 'n' Sods banner

1701 - 1720 of 1745 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Wasn't Tess's lower, he had the tow bar in the boot, green one, first saw it at Leadhills 1995, carn't find a pic
Dave (Tess) had 2 green V8's. First was a splitscreen that he did completely by himself, the second was a well known one from down south that Dave changed the shade of green and made changes to ride height and wheels. I sometimes chat to original builder and it's current owner. I think the one in the trim shop looks like the Nick Butler one.

Pete

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,715

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,717
im told that my 10 year history of pics will come back !!!!!!!!! i really hope so as i had 173 pages on this thread and now only 86 !!!!!!! including your car spence 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

·
Premium Member
5,805 Posts
It's not just your thread, my Pop build & my BIVA build have no photos so far either.
The photos are all still in our photo uploads files so they are not lost or missing, so I believe that it's just the indexing of the site is not yet up to date.
I sure hope so Mark. I'm trying really hard to see the positives to the site changes but struggling so far. The loss of images on so many threads is worrying, not just for those of us that have been here from day one but, probably more importantly, for newcomers who may not be able to access the wealth of information that those images contain.

I really hope it gets sorted.

1701 - 1720 of 1745 Posts