Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1781 - 1790 of 1790 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Mid 1960s, my first ever car was a £5 Ford pop, I went around telling everybody I was going to stick a big V8 in it, but somehow it ended up upside down in a ditch before my dream came true....

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Looks to be a split bench? Enough room to chuck all sorts of 'stuff' behind to get to events.
I speak from experience. My Stude has a split bench but with the extra space behind the front seat, there are two fold out 'jump' seats as standard. It was originally sold in 1940 as a businessman's coupe, with room for two kids at the weekend! We've often had a couple of 'big kids' hitch a ride, usually well after last orders at the bar. :)
That looks a well built car, Unusual choice seating with a bench,Look forward to this chris

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,787 ·

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,790 ·
all new rods cut , bent to shape and end caps . front half full width rods as well instead of the short end ones which makes a neater job of it rather than stapling to wood rails like original.
new visors fabricated all done in woolcloth . no hidem banding or capping's with ugly screws above door opening

1781 - 1790 of 1790 Posts