Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a few decent things, especially transformers 2 on dvd [quality]
oh and sir ranulph finnes book on lessons learnt from a lifetime of exploration, how inspirational is that man? but the book tom got me (thomas harris on here) a history of british drag racing was just the best, ok i know the cars and names in it but it is truly a great book on a sport that dosent get enough recognition in this country even now, cheers tom :D

·
Registered
548 Posts
a pair of stars an stripes converse and american graffiti and more american graffiti on dvd which i always thought was called the partys over.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
love american graffiti, love the bit when the 55 chev and the duece coupe race off the lights and the 55 leaves sparks off the tyres, superb

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
My dad got that Ranulph Fiennes book. I got some sparks plugs and a James May book called Notes from the Hard Shoulder.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Well Rita Bought me a scalextric circa 62 of ebay, kit cm4,two lister jags with lights front & back together with track lighting,this is the same kit my mum & dad brought me as a 9 year old so you can imagine the memories that came flooding back when I lifted the cover of the box. :tup:

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
Well Rita Bought me a scalextric circa 62 of ebay, kit cm4,two lister jags with lights front & back together with track lighting,this is the same kit my mum & dad brought me as a 9 year old so you can imagine the memories that came flooding back when I lifted the cover of the box. :tup:
:cool:-Lucky you-your Ritas got the right idea

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Well Santa left the scotch and mince pie that the kids had left out for him ..............So i had to have them before the kids found out :incheek:

And because i had them, I think one of his reindeer left a great big steaming pile of poo on the path

So i guess im on his naughty list :sniff:

:pmsl:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
qaulity :tup:

·
Never confused
1,323 Posts
One of the wee lads got Guitar Hero on The Wii.
With No5 & Greatest Hits.
I thought it looked piss easy especially with all the kids doing it.
Oh yeh........
Have a go...........
Fuck.....its really really difficult :shocked:

Really really really difficult.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I got some Mickey Mouse PJ's, lots of other disney bits and pieces and a gorgeous purple fairy figurine.

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Got a Holley suppercharger nitros kit with an Edelbrock management system and a billet bottle stand, I know I bought them but it was great opening them on christmas morn woo hooo:tup:Jeff

1 - 20 of 41 Posts