Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

whats the best thing santa left on cristmas morn?

4K views 40 replies 33 participants last post by  Hemi Bucket 
#1 ·
had a few decent things, especially transformers 2 on dvd [quality]
oh and sir ranulph finnes book on lessons learnt from a lifetime of exploration, how inspirational is that man? but the book tom got me (thomas harris on here) a history of british drag racing was just the best, ok i know the cars and names in it but it is truly a great book on a sport that dosent get enough recognition in this country even now, cheers tom :D

#8 ·
Well Rita Bought me a scalextric circa 62 of ebay, kit cm4,two lister jags with lights front & back together with track lighting,this is the same kit my mum & dad brought me as a 9 year old so you can imagine the memories that came flooding back when I lifted the cover of the box. :tup:

#13 ·
Well Santa left the scotch and mince pie that the kids had left out for him ..............So i had to have them before the kids found out :incheek:

And because i had them, I think one of his reindeer left a great big steaming pile of poo on the path

So i guess im on his naughty list :sniff:

:pmsl:

#15 ·
One of the wee lads got Guitar Hero on The Wii.
With No5 & Greatest Hits.
I thought it looked piss easy especially with all the kids doing it.
Oh yeh........
Have a go...........
Fuck.....its really really difficult :shocked:

Really really really difficult.

#22 ·
:wave: Hi Jeff,

:shake: I normally have to do the same as you if i want something decent for christmas............ buy it myself.

:sniff: I had mentioned earlier on in the year that if work was busy (which it wasn't) i might treat myself to a new toolbox.

:shock: What a surprise when the Mrs pipes up "you will have to come with me to pick your christmas present up, and you will need the estate car" i am well chuffed as you can imagine. :D

Cheers.

Russ.

#21 ·
santa would not get these for me so i had to buy them myself, a pair of 10x15 cragar ss wheels and two new 29x12.5x15 mickey thompsons (tyres off rockin woley)
as i get older the more excited i am with clothes for xmas

#31 ·
A pair of slippers and a belt. That's it.

The Doris had a bottle of olive oil off the daughter, "you use it in the kitchen and I saw it was nearly empty mom, so I got you a new one". And I normally reckon the modern yoof doesn't use its' brain....

Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.