·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone tell me what this remote servo is off of please :beuj::beuj:

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
It's not the same as the one in the link. It looks identical to a Mk2 Consul except the mounting brackets wrong, so my guess is it's Classic Capri as they use the same servo but probably a different bracket. Kapri will be along to say for certain I'd imagine.

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,276 Posts
It's not the same as the one in the link. It looks identical to a Mk2 Consul except the mounting brackets wrong, so my guess is it's Classic Capri as they use the same servo but probably a different bracket. Kapri will be along to say for certain I'd imagine.
I'd go with Capri ( but only GT ) as well Al.

·
Fruit & Nut Case
2,100 Posts
Quite right, my mistake. Its still an early Girling Powerstop isn't it ?

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Given the state of it I don't think I'd be in any rush to use it. You can buy them new for a couple of hundred pounds

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys :tup: , just needed to know what it was off to give me a reference , as it is a really small unit compared to other units that you can readily buy off the shelf .

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Goldendays do rebuild kits, but there's two types of that servo, IDed by the number of screws around the end plate I think, they only do a kit for one type, here's their number. 01603 881 155

1 - 14 of 14 Posts